Thursday, May 9, 2013

Arnon Milchan To Recieve the Italian Ischia Legends Award

ROME – Arnon Milchan, who produced a long series of Hollywood successes including Fight Club, L.A. Confidential, and the epic Once Upon a Time in America, will receive the career achievement prize at the Ischia Global Film & Music Fest, organizers announced.


  1. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you,
    However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Here is my site - Homepage

  2. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other
    blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my readers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

    Here is my web site: video marketing training

  3. Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a
    reasonable price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my page :: Video Marketing

  4. Hello to all, since I am really eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It carries nice material.

    Feel free to visit my web-site;

  5. And there's some wonderful baskets, cradles and bassinets to choose from. Go for baby bassinets that have an easy setup feature to avoid going through the hassle of a difficult setup. A toddler bed is often used when the baby gets a little bigger.

    Feel free to visit my web-site

  6. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for
    this info for my mission.

    my webpage: Author's external home page...